The Dream Start Baby Program
All content © Dream Start Baby
Comprehensive Sleep and Routine Program for Birth to 12 Months
15 Months Unlimited Access to Dream Start Baby Video Series
Access to Members Only FAQ Page
Private Facebook Support Group
Printable PDF Files including Charts and Guides
Exclusive Infant CPR / First Aid Video Presentation
All this for a one off fee of only $199
Educational sleep and routine program with a comprehensive video series that will guide you through the first 12 months of your baby’s life as follows –
- Birth to 12 Weeks (Separated into 7 Individual Videos)
- Months 3 to 4 (1 Video)
- Months 5 & 6 (1 Video)
- Months 7 to 9 (1 Video)
- Months 10 to 12 (1 Video)
- Sleep Solutions Videos (10 Part Video Series for Existing Sleep and Routine Issues)
Over 4 hours of expert advice and guidance on how to get your baby sleeping like a star.
- Instant and Unlimited Access to our Videos for 15 Months from Date of Purchase.
- Access to our Comprehensive Members Only Frequently Asked Questions Page.
- Access to our Private Facebook Community.
- Printable PDF Files including Charts and Guides for Quick Access.
- Exclusive Infant CPR / First Aid Video presented by a Senior Paramedic.
Note: To get the most out of our program and resources, Dream Start Baby is best suited to parents of babies from birth to 12 months of age. It is also ideal for those who are expecting and soon to give birth. If that’s you, we advise purchasing Dream Start Baby in the last 2 to 3 months of of your pregnancy, so you can watch the videos before your baby arrives.
You'll Be Learning About...
- How your baby sleeps and why sleep is so important for growth and development.
- Encouraging independent sleep for your baby from Day One.
- Correctly setting up your baby’s “Daytime” and “Night-time”.
- Feeding and nutrition as your baby grows.
- The ideal sleep environment for your baby.
- Managing your baby’s Sleep / Feed / Up-time cycles, day and night.
- How to promote good quality napping during the day and avoid “catnapping”.
- How to resolve existing sleep and routine issues with older babies.
- How to identify your baby’s tired signs and ideal “up-times” for age.
- Self-settling and how to best support your baby if they are crying during the “falling to sleep” process.
- Factors that can interfere with your baby’s sleep but don’t necessarily have to i.e. Reflux / Colic / Wind, Developmental Milestones, Teething and Illness.
- Getting out and about / travelling with your baby whilst maintaining their routine.
- Which baby sleep products to buy (without spending a small fortune) and which ones to avoid.
and so much more...
We want parents to feel...
- In-tune with their baby’s sleep, feed and wake cycles
We want your baby to feel...
- Well rested
- Confident their basic needs will be met
- Connected to their parents
“Babies know how to sleep and they are SUPERB at it.
It is parents who don’t know how babies sleep.”
– Gabrielle Weil and Em Somera-Chua